In today’s corporate world, much of the networking we do is online. LinkedIn, Internal communication platforms, emails and this is why personal branding is more important than ever. Portrait Geneva has helped CEOs, senior executives, employees and those job hunting to present the professional image they need to be successful. You can find my portraits on the Ville De Geneve, University of Geneva, Wikipedia pages, company websites, IMDB, lawyers, book covers and startups of some young, successful entrepreneurs.
I know what you need and are more than capable of delivering it in a most professional form. Invest in yourself, as it could be the most profitable investment you’ve ever made.
Whether you’re new in Geneva, looking for a new job, in the same job or giving lectures, it’s just as important and this service is meant for you.
To be taken serious in today’s work environment, you need a photo that works for you and not against you. Yes, your LinkedIn profile is full of accomplishments, contacts, testimonials declaring your greatness, but it’s also important that you draw the right attention and that people feel like they want to connect with you.
Individual photo packages for professionals.
Environmental or on location portraits capture your business and tell your brand story, creating personality to support your website’s look, your marketing campaigns and more, so it’s important to get them right. I’ve worked with companies across Geneva and Switzerland as a corporate photographer, providing images for company brochures, social media and recruitment campaigns that stand out.
The number of people I can shoot in an office visit can vary from 1or 2, to 30 or 35 in one day. I am also commissioned by companies such as Fontanet Associates, Areas and the Ville de Geneve to set up my studio and have headshots taken with me throughout the day during breaks in talks, trainings and workshops.
So Why Chose Portrait | Geneva?
- I use to work in the corporate industry, it’s not just about what you want to see, but what headhunters, HR, Managers want to feel when they see your picture. I have that covered.
- Because you need to create or improve your personal brand.
- Because business professionals are more willing to work with people who have strong personal brands and successful track records.
- Because entrepreneurs need to present themselves in a professional way and a modern headshot will do just that..
- Because I have more than 10 years of experience!
- Because I am not just super fast and professional, I am very good at what I do.