Corporate photography that fits your company’s image and compliments your global brand can often be a problem for a company and marketing departments. Usually, there is a request to book a corporate photographer, but can they be trusted photographing your CEO or board members? Do they have the relevant experience to create a set of images that might include a staff headshot or to make the sales team seem approachable? Can they also be assigned to photograph the exterior of your offices and a creative shot to accompany a press release?
Branding is an important subject to any employee & entrepreneur, & a professional headshot plays a critical role. Even if the job isn’t particularly “public” or “glamorous,” your employees’ portraits will influence how others perceive your business. This invariably affects their decision to invest in the company. People should naturally want to collaborate with your company and it will attract the right audience because of what they see.
My corporate clients love my creative style, and professional approach. I’m regularly commissioned to cover corporate photoshoots in varies locations across the Switzerland for clients with multiple offices, which is a perfect way of making sure the style of the images remain consistent.
So if you need a set of creative staff portrait photographs or a corporate portraits taken for your company website, staff intranet portal or company brochure, newsletter, annual report or press release then contact me below or book a call.
Key Corporate Photography Features
- Creative corporate portrait photographer and corporate staff headshot photographer.
- Over 10 years of experience.
- A proven track record covering assignments for global brands and companies.
- Specialist in covering multiple locations.
- All edited photographs supplied as high-resolution images and also a version for your web master.
- Photographs can be used on a clients corporate website, blog, social media channels and for all their marketing and advertising needs. Even their LinkedIn pages.
- Choose your Corporate photo package on the Pricing & Packages page.
- Contact me through the booking form or in the form below.
- I’ll contact you in order to discuss the fine details and schedule your portrait shoot.
- After our shoot, you will get pictures in just 7-10 days! I’ll send you a link to download digital files.
- Want it printed? No problem.